Launched at Women’s Entrepreneurship Day at the United Nations in 2015, our methodology is predicated on the concept of learning by doing and is focused on helping our young women take bold actions based on their values. We have found that our methodology is most powerful when deployed in community and our young women are most open to growth and change while traveling to a new place, so we're taking our program on the road!
For Spring Break 2018, we gathered in...
Details: (WE WILL BE UPDATING THIS PORTION WITH DATES FOR 2019 SOON)
The immersion combines one-on-one sessions, interactive workshops and group activities for the girls to interact with the material and learn by doing while spending time consumed in the beauty of nature. We will split our time between exploring ourselves, creating a personal compass to guide us through life and exploring nature in one of the most breathtaking places on Earth.
We would love for you to join us next year! In the meantime, please sign up to receive updates so that you can be first on our list of applicants!
*Please note, we only accept a small number of participants per session, as this gathering is meant to be intimate and deeply transformative. Admission is on a rolling basis, and once we select our group of young women, admission will be closed.
some of things you learn
- A deep understanding of yourself, the power of your story & your potential for impact
- The alignment of your passions with your future career & a roadmap for taking action
- An understanding of the roots of your motivations, those of others & how to use this info to increase empathy
- Tools to combat stress, anxiety, overwhelm & an understanding of how brain science impacts your success
- The most important element of impactful communication & leadership
- Listening skills, knowledge of how to ask the right questions, high impact / value based sales skills
- How to confront rejection, maintain a healthy perspective & cultivate mental resilience
- A community of like-minded peers to inspire you, challenge you & cheer for you
ALL-InCLUSIVE TUITION INCLUDEs*
- All food and lodging (shared accommodations) in our beautiful private sanctuary home in Sedona, Arizona.
- Access to the most intimate and personalized form of the Legacy Out Loud methodology and follow up after we return home. Note: this course is quite intimate and will be a mix of "class" time, group work and one-on-one mentorship with Elisabeth.
- Inasmuch as this is a course, we'll be doing many things that feel more like a getaway, think: group hikes, a visit to vortex sites, s'more making around the campfire, cooking together, long talks over nourishing meals and lots of time outdoors (plus, some special surprises)!
- A community of like minded young women leaders and a conversation that continues long after we part ways.
- An official Certificate of Completion of the Legacy Out Loud Leadership Development Course registered to you (and we'll help you add this experience to your CV as well, in the way that best suits you and what you're going after).
- Early admission and regular tuition options. Payment plans available.
- We review applications and accept on a rolling basis, we encourage you to get your application in ASAP, as space is very limited.
*Tuition does not include: flights to and from our destination.
Can't join in march, but want to take part?
Sign up below to be part of the next cohort of young women to begin this journey together - VIRTUALLY. Outside of an internet connection and the intention to commit, you don't need much to start.
HOW ABOUT THE CAFFE UNIMATIC UNIVERSITY?
Our Partner, Caffe Unimatic, is hosting an ambassador internship program from June 1st 2018. Our founder, Elisabeth, is running it and she'd love to have you join us! Check out the details here.