Launched at Women’s Entrepreneurship Day at the United Nations in 2015, our methodology is predicated on the concept of learning by doing and is focused on helping our young women take bold actions based on their values. We have found that our methodology is most powerful when deployed in community and our young women are most open to growth and change while traveling to a new place, so we're taking our program on the road!
We will be hosting two* sessions for Spring Break 2018:
- March 3 - 8 (6 days, 5 nights)
- March 11 - 16 (6 days, 5 nights)
We will be staying at a private sanctuary home perched on a hill, with breathtaking 360 degree views from sunrise to sunset.
The immersion combines one-on-one sessions, interactive workshops and group activities for the girls to interact with the material and learn by doing while spending time consumed in the beauty of nature. We will split our time between exploring ourselves, creating a personal compass to guide us through life and exploring nature in one of the most breathtaking places on Earth.
*Please note, we are only accepting between 6-8 participants, as this gathering is meant to be intimate and deeply transformative. Admission is on a rolling basis, and once we select a group of young women, admission will be closed.
what you learn
- A deep understanding of yourself, the power of your story & your potential for impact
- The alignment of your passions with your future career & a roadmap for taking action
- An understanding of the roots of your motivations, those of others & how to use this info
- Tools to use to tap into how brain science impacts your success
- The most important element of impactful communication (in personal & professional settings)
- A community of like-minded peers to inspire you, challenge you and cheer for you
ALL-InCLUSIVE TUITION INCLUDEs*
- All food and lodging (shared accommodations) in a beautiful private sanctuary home in Sedona, Arizona. We will have our own private chef, so do let us know about any allergies or special needs in the application below.
- Access to the most intimate and personalized form of the Legacy Out Loud methodology and follow up after we return home.
- Group hikes, perhaps a visit to the vortex sites and lots of time outdoors (plus, some special surprises)!
- An community of like minded young women leaders and a conversation that continues long after we part ways.
- Early admission (before December 15) is $2,999. Regular tuition is $3,500 after December 15. Payment plans available.
*Tuition does not include: flights to and from Arizona