Featured by TEDx and launched at Women’s Entrepreneurship Day at the United Nations in 2015, Legacy Out Loud's methodology is predicated on the concept of learning by doing and is focused on giving high school and college-age women the specific knowledge, skills and practices that are imperative to being comfortable in their own skin and building healthy, curious minds.
WE WANT YOUNG WOMEN EVERYWHERE TO LIVE THE PHRASE "WHAT THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE, THE MIND CAN ACHIEVE."
Helping a young woman feel truly confident is a complicated and multi-faceted endeavor. A study by Wiebke Bleidorn, Ph.D., from the University of California, reported in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, that spanned 48 countries unfortunately proved that the disparity in confidence between men and women is not confined to one country or culture, it's universal.
We are determined to change that statistic and close the confidence gap through the methodology that we've created, based on experience, research and real-time feedback. It awakens young women to their infinite potential, resilience, creativity and voice.
HOW DO YOU JOIN US?? YOU CHOOSE...
Does physically joining us and our community on an adventure sound like fun to you?
This option will likely involve some sort of travel in March 2018, i.e. patience required ;)
Are you more of a fly-solo kinda girl OR are you totally pumped to get started on your development AND join us in March?
This option is totally virtual and outside of an internet connection, you don't need much to start!
"Legacy Out Loud has changed the way I view myself in the world and given me the tools I need to reach my world-changing potential."
Radiance C., Age 18, 2017 Cohort
WHAT OUR METHODOLOGY DOES
• Arms you with a deep understanding of yourself, the power of your story and your potential for impact
• Aligns your passions with your future career and gives you a roadmap for taking action based on your values
• Gives you an understanding of the roots of your motivations, those of others and how to use this information
• Tools to use to tap into how brain science impacts your success (whether you're aware or not)
• The most important element of communication that no one talks about (for both personal and professional settings)
• Opens you to a community of like-minded peers to inspire you, challenge you and cheer for you
WHO IT'S FOR
Typically our students are high school through college aged women, although we welcome girls a few years younger or older who feel ready to tackle the big topics that we address. Hint: if reading through this stirs a deep sense of "YES! This is exciting and just what I need!" - then, chances are, it's perfect for you, no matter who you are.