Join us and other young women leaders in high school and college on a journey of discovery designed to build confidence, solidify purpose and awaken entrepreneurial spirit. Together we will listen and learn, challenge and cheer for each other and walk away with a new found tribe that speaks the same language and will keep each other accountable for showing up as one's best self.
The immersion combines workshops with group activities for the girls to interact with the material and learn by doing. Legacy Out Loud's Co-founder, Elisabeth Cardiello, will be leading the journey. She is infinitely passionate about sharing this content because it, in large part, is what made her who she is.
WHAT OUR YOUNG WOMEN LEARN
• A deep understanding of yourself, the power of your story and your potential for impact
• The alignment of your passions with your future career and a roadmap for taking action
• An understanding of the roots of your motivations, those of others and how to use this info
• Tools to use to tap into how brain science impacts your success
• The most important element of impactful communication (in personal and professional settings)
• A community of like-minded peers to inspire you, challenge you and cheer for you
WHO IT'S FOR
Typically our students are high school through college aged women, although we welcome girls a few years younger or older who feel ready to tackle the big topics that we address. Hint: if reading through this stirs a deep sense of "YES! This is exciting and just what I need!" - then, chances are, it's perfect for you. If not, that's totally ok, you just may not be at this point in the journey :)
• All food and lodging for 4 days and 3 nights (shared accommodations) at the gorgeous and highly acclaimed Cedar Lakes Estate. The estate is family owned and operated and is the culmination of the dream of two sisters, one a chef and the other an event planner. Now as the Estate’s Co-Founders, they work each day to share their combined passions with their visitors.
• The Legacy Out Loud course itself and a group follow up call to check in after all return home.
• An ongoing community and conversation that continues long after we part ways.
$1,500 early admission (inclusive of everything except transportation to and from the venue). Payment plans are available, just let us know here.
MARCH 2018 (exact date and location TBD, but we're thinking Maderas Village, Nicaragua) Notify me when admission opens!
SUMMER 2017: JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2017, Cedar Lakes Estate (admission closed)
*What's included and tuition pertain to the summer intensive program. We will be updating this bit when we're set for Spring Break!
If you are unable to join us on retreat this summer, but have a group that is interested in our program, just shoot us a note, we'd love to figure out a way to bring Legacy Out Loud to you!
"Meeting my peers in the Legacy Out Loud program made me realize that I had been an entrepreneur my whole life and all of a sudden, anything was possible."
Carolina S., Age 21
Admission is always on a rolling basis, so the sooner you reach out, the better. Also, you are welcome to contact our Co-founder, Elisabeth directly with any questions you may have. We are excited to get to know you!